Considering the Pranpratishtha (invoking the life energy into the God`s Idols) and living deities in the Sanatan Mandir, it is important to preserve the sanctity of the holy Temple. Devotees are humbly requested not to bring or leave behind any of the following items:
- Old or new Idols/murties of God, made of stone, metal, wood or plastic material etc.
- Old or new photos of God, framed or unframed.
- Old or new calendars with God`s pictures.
- Printed material/letters with God`s picture.
- Old or used kitchen utensils.
- Dry food items, oil etc offered for graha-shanti, advised by the Tantrics
- Old and used furniture